Made your hotel reservations for CanAm 2011 yet?

Lady Vader <kim.davis@...>

Rooms are still available! We have negotiated special, guaranteed lowest possible rates at the hotels listed on our hotel reservation site. We have even included information as to how much grass is available at each hotel as well as the distance to the tournament site. Click on "Hotel" at the top of the CanAm page to get to the
reservation form.

Don't forget that entries close on Augist 19th! We have the online form ready for you at www.nafacanam.com! On the registration form, you can request your crating spots*! Updated maps are posted frequently.

Hope to see you there!
Kim Davis

* Final crating area assignment is not made until receipt of entry fees.