CanAm 2011 - I CanAm, Can You?

ngarcia1701 <nancykgarcia@...>

Entries for CanAm Close on August 19th! Everything you need to know about the tournament format, the Online Entry form and general information regarding attending CanAm 2011 is on the CanAm site.

Did you know that when you enter your teams for CanAm you get to choose your crating area*! Well, what are you waiting for?? Get your CanAm teams entered now. For your convenience here is a direct link to the tournament online entry form: http://www.nafacanam.com/registration.php

Also, don't forget to make your hotel reservation while rooms are still available. We have negotiated special, guaranteed lowest possible rates at the hotels listed on our hotel reservation site. We have even included information as to how much grass is available at each hotel as well as the distance to the tournament site. Click on "Hotel" at the top of the CanAm page to get to the reservation form.

We look forward to once again hosting the official, largest flyball tournament in the world. Hope to see you there.

Nancy Garcia

* Final crating area assignment is not made until receipt of entry fees.