NAACP Parents Council - Montgomery County, MD NAACPParentsCouncil@groups.ioThe purpose of the NAACP Parents' Council is to provide a forum through which interested citizens may offer assistance, guidance and support to African American parents and students of Montgomery County Public Schools (MCPS) to pursue the highest quality education possible through encouragement, information sharing, positive motivation, critical evaluation and advocacy.
- 88 Members
- 15 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group that start a new topic require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.