You're correct - Grid square is not being copied over #newrelease

jim lang

Version 6.9.2 is not carrying over the grid square from WSJT-X, as it did previously.  Everything else appears to be fine so far!
jim/kd9gy

Mel Marcus

I currently have V6.9 and I would like to run 6.92 how can i locate it.

Mel
NE9A

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of jim lang via groups.io <jimlang@...>
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 5:05 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] You're correct - Grid square is not being copied over #newrelease

Version 6.9.2 is not carrying over the grid square from WSJT-X, as it did previously.  Everything else appears to be fine so far!
jim/kd9gy

Scott Davis

Hi Mel,

It is here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/programs/ACLBETA.exe

Thanks for your testing!

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wed, Apr 21, 2021 6:52 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] You're correct - Grid square is not being copied over #newrelease

I currently have V6.9 and I would like to run 6.92 how can i locate it.

Mel
NE9A

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of jim lang via groups.io <jimlang@...>
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 5:05 PM
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] You're correct - Grid square is not being copied over #newrelease

jim/kd9gy

Scott Davis

Hi Jim,

I just put AC Log Beta 6.9.3 up for testing.  Grid should now carry over from WSJT.  Also, the power value will default to the previously entered QSO in AC Log if not provided in the WSJT transfer.

Please let me know how you make out!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Apr 21, 2021 6:05 pm

jim/kd9gy