Topics

XP to Windows 10

Bill Gillenwater

Rookie question.

I downloaded the XP version on my XP machine.  When I pay the license fee will I be able to use both the XP version and the Windows 10 version.  One for my portable station (XP) and one for my home station (10)??

thanks,
Bill K3SV

Scott Davis

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Yes, you can use the software on as many PCs for your personal use as you like.

Thanks for your interest in my software!