WSJTX integration in VHF Contest #wsjtx

N4FWD

Great job on the integration of the wsjtx support into the VHF contest logging. I connected my Raspberry Pi (running with GPS disciplined time) to the N3FJP Logging and it worked like a charm. The coloring of the callsigns in the left panel made it easy to find the maidenhead squares which I was lacking as well as the callsigns which I had already logged.
Thanks to the link up of N3FJP to wsjtx, I more than doubled my score as compared to last year's June ARRL VHF contest.

BTW, Scott, your callsign having a black background was easy to spot on the band. Clever!

Why a Raspberry Pi station? No need for an Internet connection to operate FT8 / FT4 - although a network connection is needed to talk to N3FJP Logging.
N3FJP and Raspberry PI video

Scott Davis

Thanks so much for your kind words and good report!  Using it here as I type myself!

All the calls in your AC Log WatchList will be black.

Capture.PNG

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Jun 13, 2021 2:09 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] WSJTX integration in VHF Contest #wsjtx

Great job on the integration of the wsjtx support into the VHF contest logging. I connected my Raspberry Pi (running with GPS disciplined time) to the N3FJP Logging and it worked like a charm. The coloring of the callsigns in the left panel made it easy to find the maidenhead squares which I was lacking as well as the callsigns which I had already logged.
Thanks to the link up of N3FJP to wsjtx, I more than doubled my score as compared to last year's June ARRL VHF contest.

BTW, Scott, your callsign having a black background was easy to spot on the band. Clever!

Why a Raspberry Pi station? No need for an Internet connection to operate FT8 / FT4 - although a network connection is needed to talk to N3FJP Logging.
N3FJP and Raspberry PI video