WSJTx Country Needed Display aclog7.0 #wsjtx

wb0smx

From the release notes for the newly released 7.0 version of ACLOG, it looks like ACLOG will color needed countries.
In running with my wsjtx, I am seeing countries highlighted in the default green for needed country, even though I have worked that country before (on a different band).  Does ACLOG make these highlights based on individual bands, and possibly modes?  If so, it there a way to turn it off such that if I worked the country before on a different band or mode, it will not be highlighted?
Thanks for any clues...
--
Randy WB0SMX

Kevin Gray

Randy,

Unfortunately the “Default Color” in ACLog is the same as the “Default Color” used in WSJT-X for ANY call that contains “CQ” in it.

It can be changed in the settings of either program.

I did not notice this during initial testing, or I would have mentioned it earlier before the final release. The “Initial Default Color” is something the programmer will have to address, but it can be changed by the user to their own preference. (JTAlert also appears to use green for a call that contains CQ)

Kevin

N9VPV

In running with my wsjtx, I am seeing countries highlighted in the default green for needed country, even though I have worked that country before (on a different band).  Does ACLOG make these highlights based on individual bands, and possibly modes?  If so, it there a way to turn it off such that if I worked the country before on a different band or mode, it will not be highlighted?
Thanks for any clues...
--
Randy WB0SMX

Scott Davis

Hi Randy,

Thanks for your e-mail.  The status is band and mode specific.  You can disable the coloring from the WSJT Configuration form.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ