#WSJTX and JTDX Logging #wsjtx

deni

Hello Everyone,
I am having a heck of a time trying to get ACL to accept log entrys from JTDX.  Normally, I use WSJTX but wanted to try JTDX. Everything else seems to work just fine except for the ability to add JTDX and WSJTX to the same log file.  Is there someone who can help or provide a link to a url that will help me get it straight.

deni
WB0TAX

Scott Davis

Hi Deni,

Thanks for your e-mail.  In addition to WSJT, I just tested JTDX with the new AC Log 6.9.3 Beta and it works fine.  If you aren't running the AC Log 6.9.3 Beta, install it from this link:

http://www.n3fjp.com/programs/ACLBETA.exe

From AC Log's menu options click Settings > API and check this check box:

Capture.JPG

If your JTDX settings are default, that is all you have to do.  Otherwise, click the Configure button, just to the right of the check box to configure.

When you log the QSO in JTDX, it will immediately log in N3FJP.

I am having a heck of a time trying to get ACL to accept log entrys from
JTDX.  Normally, I use WSJTX but wanted to try JTDX. Everything else
seems to work just fine except for the ability to add JTDX and WSJTX to
the same log file.  Is there someone who can help or provide a link to a
url that will help me get it straight.

deni
WB0TAX

Terence Taylor

I installed the beta and it gets the data from WSJTx, I see the mode come over as FT8, but within a couple of seconds, ACL changes it to SSB. If I manually change it to FT8 ACL changes it back to SSB. What am I missing?

On Saturday, April 24, 2021, 11:49:08 AM PDT, Scott Davis via groups.io <snkdavis@...> wrote:

Hi Deni,

Thanks for your e-mail.  In addition to WSJT, I just tested JTDX with the new AC Log 6.9.3 Beta and it works fine.  If you aren't running the AC Log 6.9.3 Beta, install it from this link:

http://www.n3fjp.com/programs/ACLBETA.exe

From AC Log's menu options click Settings > API and check this check box:

Capture.JPG

If your JTDX settings are default, that is all you have to do.  Otherwise, click the Configure button, just to the right of the check box to configure.

When you log the QSO in JTDX, it will immediately log in N3FJP.

I am having a heck of a time trying to get ACL to accept log entrys from
JTDX.  Normally, I use WSJTX but wanted to try JTDX. Everything else
seems to work just fine except for the ability to add JTDX and WSJTX to
the same log file.  Is there someone who can help or provide a link to a
url that will help me get it straight.

deni
WB0TAX

Scott Davis

Hi Terrence,

Thanks for your e-mail.  You still have AC Log's rig interface enabled, which is fine, though you can disable it if you wish (quickest is Ctrl + Shift + R).  Either way, when you log the QSO in WSJT, it will log properly as FT8.