WSJT-X Integration Thanks.

Bill Grover

Thanks for the link.

Question/thought/suggestion, what is the thinking about adding a search function to the website? It might make finding the specific information being looked for quicker.

Thanks

 Bill Grover N3EYF

Scott Davis

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions.  Coincidentally, along with everything else, Chris and I have been working on an additional support option that will use artificial intelligence to answer basic questions and direct users where to find our documentation for more extensive answers.  That will eliminate the delay inherent in awaiting answers to e-mail, allow us to focus more time and energy towards making our software even better and give users freedom to ask whatever they like without cluttering everyone's e-mail.

We've been at this AI project for a while now and we hope to have more information for you on that very soon.  In the mean time, you can always use your browser's search option on our FAQ page to find answers to all the commonly asked questions:

Capture.PNG