WSJT-X Integration Thanks.

Bill Grover

Thanks for the link.

Question/thought/suggestion, what is the thinking about adding a search function to the website? It might make finding the specific information being looked for quicker.

Thanks

Bill Grover N3EYF 

Scott Davis

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions.  Coincidentally, along with everything else, Chris and I have been working on an additional support option that will use artificial intelligence to answer basic questions and direct users where to find our documentation for more extensive answers.  That will eliminate the delay inherent in awaiting answers to e-mail, allow us to focus more time and energy towards making our software even better and give users freedom to ask whatever they like without cluttering everyone's e-mail.  

We've been at this AI project for a while now and we hope to have more information for you on that very soon.  In the mean time, you can always use your browser's search option on our FAQ page to find answers to all the commonly asked questions:

Capture.PNG

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Jun 11, 2021 8:23 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] WSJT-X Integration Thanks.

Thanks for the link.

Question/thought/suggestion, what is the thinking about adding a search function to the website? It might make finding the specific information being looked for quicker.

Thanks

Bill Grover N3EYF 

K8TS

Scott, Kim, Chris;

The continued friendly support, the constant improvements, and the wide scope of programs make your software a real pleasure to use.

I know of no other program that has an AI in their FAQ section, and that is a real game changer!

I am seeing more and more pictures which have your program running in the background.

How you and your family ever find time for leisure and family time is beyond me!

Dale K8TS

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2021 7:46 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] WSJT-X Integration Thanks.

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions.  Coincidentally, along with everything else, Chris and I have been working on an additional support option that will use artificial intelligence to answer basic questions and direct users where to find our documentation for more extensive answers.  That will eliminate the delay inherent in awaiting answers to e-mail, allow us to focus more time and energy towards making our software even better and give users freedom to ask whatever they like without cluttering everyone's e-mail.  

We've been at this AI project for a while now and we hope to have more information for you on that very soon.  In the mean time, you can always use your browser's search option on our FAQ page to find answers to all the commonly asked questions:

Capture.PNG

Enjoy!

73, Scott

N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

Thanks for the link.

Thanks

Bill Grover N3EYF 

K7GA

I totally agree. Was attracted to ACL many years ago because it reminded me of the ARRL paper logs I used from the beginning. East to use, intuitive, the ridiculously low price and amazing upgrade work makes it a no-brainer for new, casual and serious DX/contest hams alike. There are some great logging programs out there  but my consistent choice is N3FJP Software. It’s been with me ever since they introduced it and very comfortable - and old and reliable friend. Like my ‘99 TJ Jeep - my wife drives the newer one but I prefer and enjoy old Wrangler, manual roll-up windows and key door locks included!  Kinda wish The N3FJP gang could do updates on it like they do on all their logs, but …….😂 

Sent from Geoff’s iPhone X

On Jun 12, 2021, at 07:44, K8TS <dalecole3502@...> wrote:

Scott, Kim, Chris;

The continued friendly support, the constant improvements, and the wide scope of programs make your software a real pleasure to use.

I know of no other program that has an AI in their FAQ section, and that is a real game changer!

I am seeing more and more pictures which have your program running in the background.

How you and your family ever find time for leisure and family time is beyond me!

Dale K8TS

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2021 7:46 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io

Hi Bill,

<87508D3C9B634366BDCBABA75931A26D.png>

Enjoy!

73, Scott

N3FJP

Thanks for the link.

Thanks

Bill Grover N3EYF 

<87508D3C9B634366BDCBABA75931A26D.png>
<FB0BE5F8EEFF4B66A467525B949DD91E.png>
<DDA854FB140342ED8AFCE6CBBD9A0DB4.png>

Bill Grover

Thanks I am looking forward to the new feature.  I appreciate your teams hard work and responsiveness.

Bill Grover N3EYF 

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...>
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2021 7:45:56 AM

Hi Bill,

Capture.PNG

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Thanks for the link.

Thanks

Bill Grover N3EYF