Topics

WSJT-X

Dennis Wage

What is the best way to my WSJT log to the AC Log. The only way I’ve found is to import the WSJT log and then remove duplicates. Or upload the WSJT log with LOTW QSL software. --
Dennis M. Wage (iPhone)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell
http://hammondb3organ.net
http://overdubs.net

Dave

I have been doing it this way for a while now. Takes a minute and all is done
 ACL & WSJT-X are on the same computer and I find it easy enough to do.

Dave KC3AM

--
Hams should be seen as well as heard, 73, Dave KC3AM

Tom Hauer K0YA

I use JTALERT. Logging is seamless. JTALERT does all the work.

Tom Hauer, K0YA
Highland Lakes ARES Emergency Coordinator
319 551-9788

On Sat, Nov 28, 2020, 8:00 PM Dave via groups.io <kc3am=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
I have been doing it this way for a while now. Takes a minute and all is done
 ACL & WSJT-X are on the same computer and I find it easy enough to do.

Dave KC3AM

On 11/28/2020 20:51, Dennis Wage wrote:
What is the best way to my WSJT log to the AC Log. The only way I’ve found is to import the WSJT log and then remove duplicates. Or upload the WSJT log with LOTW QSL software. --
Dennis M. Wage (iPhone)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell
http://hammondb3organ.net
http://overdubs.net

--
Hams should be seen as well as heard, 73, Dave KC3AM

Bill Grover

An easier way once setup is to go to HamApps.com and download JTAlert.  Once installed does it not only assist in alerting you to contacts you want in FT8 and FT4 but interfaces WSJT-X to ACLog in real time.  Once properly connected when your QSO ends a pop up appears with the logging info.  Clicking the log button will add the contact into ACLog.

You can run the components on different computers.  I have WSJT-X and JTAlert on one computer and ACLog on a different computer.

I have been doing it this way for a while now. Takes a minute and all is done
 ACL & WSJT-X are on the same computer and I find it easy enough to do.

Dave KC3AM

On 11/28/2020 20:51, Dennis Wage wrote:
What is the best way to my WSJT log to the AC Log. The only way I’ve found is to import the WSJT log and then remove duplicates. Or upload the WSJT log with LOTW QSL software. --
Dennis M. Wage (iPhone)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell
http://hammondb3organ.net
http://overdubs.net

--
Hams should be seen as well as heard, 73, Dave KC3AM

Jim Shorney

I use this:

https://github.com/dslotter/wsjtx_to_n3fjp/

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Sat, 28 Nov 2020 19:51:24 -0600
"Dennis Wage" <dwage@dwage.com> wrote:

What is the best way to my WSJT log to the AC Log. The only way I’ve found
is to import the WSJT log and then remove duplicates. Or upload the WSJT
log with LOTW QSL software. --
Dennis M. Wage (iPhone)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell
http://hammondb3organ.net
http://overdubs.net

Randy Allen

I've been using GridTracker for several months.  Uploads contacts to ACL, LOTW, eQSL and Club Log seamlessly once I hit the confirm button on the QSO window of WSJT-X.

JoAnn Donaldson

If you have AClog on another computer or even the same computer and just want to Log contacts, then there is a Python Script that will do just that. No Bell and Whistles, just logs contact to ACLog.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Sunday, November 29, 2020, 9:57:21 AM CST, Randy Allen <ka0azs@...> wrote:

I've been using GridTracker for several months.  Uploads contacts to ACL, LOTW, eQSL and Club Log seamlessly once I hit the confirm button on the QSO window of WSJT-X.

Stephen Walls

JT Alert logs WSJT contacts to ACL

and works great

Probably 5k +  FT8 QSOs  here