Worldwide Sideband Activity Contest

Kevin

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone has found a log that works for the Worldwide Sideband Contest?

Thanks,
Kevin Ryan
W6AAE

Pat Whelton

Hi Kevin.  If it’s for the CQ WW do the following:

  • Go to www.n3fjp.com
  • Contest Logs
  • CQ Contest Logs
  • CQ WW DX
  • Download CQ WW Contest Log v5.9

Hope this helps.  Good luck in the contest.

Regards,

Pat – KZ5J