Topics

Winter Field Log et al

Bill Cobb

Scott you are living your signature sub-note: But do this with gentleness and respect

Thanks for your patient support from a very happy long time user of your products.

Bill k4yjj

On Jan 28, 2021, at 11:40 AM, Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your follow up.  I still don't know what post you are referencing, but Winter Field Day Contest Log 2.7, which is the current version, is here:

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Jan 28, 2021 11:31 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Winter Field Log

Sorry about that Scott, In your post for Corrected Link for Winter Field day you gave the address to go to to download Log. I did the download and it is Version 2.7 not Version 1.4 as you said I should be sure of. My question is where do I find the correct version for Field Day this weekend.

Thanks
Andy
KB1ODO

Scott Davis

Thanks so much for your very kind words and encouragement Bill!  I really, really appreciate it!  :)

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

Sent: Thu, Jan 28, 2021 11:47 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Winter Field Log et al

Scott you are living your signature sub-note: But do this with gentleness and respect

Thanks for your patient support from a very happy long time user of your products.

Bill k4yjj

On Jan 28, 2021, at 11:40 AM, Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your follow up.  I still don't know what post you are referencing, but Winter Field Day Contest Log 2.7, which is the current version, is here:

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Sent: Thu, Jan 28, 2021 11:31 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Winter Field Log

Sorry about that Scott, In your post for Corrected Link for Winter Field day you gave the address to go to to download Log. I did the download and it is Version 2.7 not Version 1.4 as you said I should be sure of. My question is where do I find the correct version for Field Day this weekend.

Thanks
Andy
KB1ODO