Topics

Winter Field Log

Andy KB1ODO

Scott, went to Address shown on your second posting this AM. The log I downloaded is Winter Field day 2.7 ?/
Andy
KB1ODO

Scott Davis

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I always appreciate conciseness, but I don't know what you are asking from the one liner you posted.  

Between all the e-mail I have responded to this morning, both on this e-mail group, plus far more direct, I could not begin to tell you which e-mail contained the content of "my second post this morning".  Please do me the courtesy of including the text of the e-mail thread that you are referencing in your reply, or provide enough information to understand what it is that you are asking, and I will do my best to answer your question.  

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Jan 28, 2021 9:59 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Winter Field Log

Scott, went to Address shown on your second posting this AM. The log I downloaded is Winter Field day 2.7 ?/
Andy
KB1ODO

Andy KB1ODO

Sorry about that Scott, In your post for Corrected Link for Winter Field day you gave the address to go to to download Log. I did the download and it is Version 2.7 not Version 1.4 as you said I should be sure of. My question is where do I find the correct version for Field Day this weekend.

Thanks
Andy
KB1ODO

Scott Davis

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your follow up.  I still don't know what post you are referencing, but Winter Field Day Contest Log 2.7, which is the current version, is here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/winterfieldday.html

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

Sent: Thu, Jan 28, 2021 11:31 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Winter Field Log

Sorry about that Scott, In your post for Corrected Link for Winter Field day you gave the address to go to to download Log. I did the download and it is Version 2.7 not Version 1.4 as you said I should be sure of. My question is where do I find the correct version for Field Day this weekend.

Thanks
Andy
KB1ODO

Andy KB1ODO

Scott, thanks for your HELP ! Was reading an old posting and confused myself, getting older and not thinking. Sent a donation off to you. 

Thanks for being there
Andy
KB1ODO

Scott Davis

Thanks so much for your continued support Andy!

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Sent: Thu, Jan 28, 2021 1:11 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Winter Field Log

Scott, thanks for your HELP ! Was reading an old posting and confused myself, getting older and not thinking. Sent a donation off to you. 

Thanks for being there
Andy
KB1ODO