Topics

Win7 machine to Win10 machine

Len johnson K6LRF

I have a Win7 machine with ACLog 3.0.
I also have a new Win10 machine.
I have loaded your version 6.0 on my new Win10 machine.
I have a user name and password for the original ACL3.0.  How do I use this info to log into 6.0?
I will be retiring the Win7 machine.

K6LRF

AI3KS

Len,

Upgrade instructions are here (scroll down toward the bottom)

http://www.n3fjp.com/upgradestepsaclog.html

You also may want to upgrade to ACLog 6.6 before you migrate your old data.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/03/08 17:42, Len johnson K6LRF wrote:
I have a Win7 machine with ACLog 3.0.
I also have a new Win10 machine.
I have loaded your version 6.0 on my new Win10 machine.
I have a user name and password for the original ACL3.0.  How do I use this info to log into 6.0?
I will be retiring the Win7 machine.

K6LRF

Scott Davis

Hi Len,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Just enter your call and the password we sent you on the new version's password screen.  If you discover you don't have the correct password, please e-mail us direct and Kimberly will get you going.

This FAQ will answer the rest:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q43

By the way, AC Log 6.6 is the latest.