Topics

WFD logging

Russ Johnson

I have worked 16 sections so far (showing in blue) but the score statistics is only showing 1 multiplier. Am I doing something wrong?

Russ Johnson

Ignore please

I guess you don’t get section multipliers in this contest

Only for band/ mode. How odd.

On Jan 30, 2021, at 3:51 PM, Russ Johnson via groups.io <radiok3pi=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

I have worked 16 sections so far (showing in blue) but the score statistics is only showing 1 multiplier. Am I doing something wrong?

Scott Davis

Hi Russ,

Thanks for your e-mail. I just checked with Scott, and he indicated that multipliers are by band and mode for this contest. Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ