Watch List ideas / request #aclog

N8OFP.DL@...

Hi Scott,

I have been using the ACLog to WSJT-X interface and Watch List for a while and have a couple of ideas to enhance the Watch List function.
A couple I have asked about before but thought I would consolidate my ideas into one list...
1) A hotkey to open the Watch List. While it only take a few mouse clicks to get to the Watch List but a hotkey would make it really quick and easy to add or remove a call from the list
2) Remove the requirement for the Description field to be filled in.
3) It would be outstanding if the Show Alert From DX Spot, Show Alert From on Call Tab could be set by individual call instead of being a global Watch List setting
4) Add a checkbox to only show alert if the a call in the Watch List is decoded from a digital mode.
5) Allow a CSV upload of Calls and Descriptions to the Watch List. With some of the special events (13 Colonies, and RT66) having a number of calls involved a CSV upload would be a nice feature.

Thanks for all the great software you and your family have written for us.
Best 73,
Del N8OFP

Scott Davis

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and suggestions Del.  We really appreciate it!

Be well and enjoy!