Viewing older than last 50 contacts in contest loggers

Nickus de Vos

Hi all

Blind screen reader user here.

In the contest loggers, how do I go back to view older contacts and not only the last 50?

In AC Log this is easy, you just set whatever you want to view under the list menu, but there is no such option in the contest loggers.

Thank you

Nickus - ZS6US

Scott Davis

Hi Nickus,

Thanks for your e-mail. On the main form, on the blue label space to the right of the form name, Recent Contacts, there are two small option buttons. They are "Last 20" and "All". You need to select the All option.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ