From: kc6mie <kc6mie@...>
To: AC Log Group <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Jan 16, 2021 5:19 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Vhf contest setup

I have vhf contest loaded on two different laptops.  for the ARRl January vhf sweepstakes in the setup it is asking for a six digit grid square on one computer but not both.  Both contest are ver 6.5.  Today’s contest only requires a 4 digit one?  How come the difference?

Stephen Spencer

kc6mie

I did select January vhf and in the setup it requires a 6 digit grid.  The contest only requires  a 4.  I have 6.5 loaded on two laptops.  One requires a 4 and one requires a 6.  Why the difference?

Stephen Spencer

On Jan 16, 2021, at 4:20 PM, Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your e-mail.  For the PC prompting for a 6 digit grid, select the January VHF option from the contest option drop down list.