From: Tim O'Rourke <w4yn@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Jun 13, 2021 9:47 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] VHF Contest

My 1.25 contacts are showing 0 points?
Tim w4yn

Tim O'Rourke

I do have correct contest but still every qso on 1.25 is zero points
Tim

Scott Davis

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your follow up.  I'm sorry that you are still having trouble.  There haven't been any changes to the software scoring and no other problem reports.  I just double checked and version 6.6 is recording 2 points properly on 1.25 (222 MHz) here.

Would you please send screen shots of your setup form and your main form.

Thanks!