Very small font in form

K9PLX Chuck

Some time ago the font size of the bearing, time, and QSL sent/rcvd got very small and I can't figure out how to change it. Any help greatly appreciated.
image.png
Chuck, K9PLX
----------
I used to jog 5 miles every day, but then I found a shortcut.

Scott Davis

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for your e-mail.

From AC Log's menu options select Settings > Appearance > Colors & Fonts. Use the Select button for Change Main Form Font (Bearing, etc.), and choose the size and font which best suits your needs.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ
www.n3fjp.com

Some time ago the font size of the bearing, time, and QSL sent/rcvd got very small and I can't figure out how to change it. Any help greatly appreciated.
image.png
Chuck, K9PLX
----------
I used to jog 5 miles every day, but then I found a shortcut.

K9PLX Chuck

Thanks, Kimberly. That did the trick. I have another display issue, but I'll start a new thread for that.
Chuck K9PLX
I used to jog 5 miles every day, but then I found a shortcut.

On Tue, Mar 9, 2021 at 8:29 AM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Chuck,

Thanks for your e-mail.

From AC Log's menu options select Settings > Appearance > Colors & Fonts. Use the Select button for Change Main Form Font (Bearing, etc.), and choose the size and font which best suits your needs.