Very small font in form

K9PLX Chuck

Some time ago the font size of the bearing, time, and QSL sent/rcvd got very small and I can't figure out how to change it. Any help greatly appreciated.
image.png
Chuck, K9PLX
----------
I used to jog 5 miles every day, but then I found a shortcut.

Scott Davis

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for your e-mail.

From AC Log's menu options select Settings > Appearance > Colors & Fonts. Use the Select button for Change Main Form Font (Bearing, etc.), and choose the size and font which best suits your needs.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ
www.n3fjp.com

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Mar 9, 2021 9:25 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Very small font in form

Some time ago the font size of the bearing, time, and QSL sent/rcvd got very small and I can't figure out how to change it. Any help greatly appreciated.
image.png
Chuck, K9PLX
----------

K9PLX Chuck

Thanks, Kimberly. That did the trick. I have another display issue, but I'll start a new thread for that.
Chuck K9PLX
----------

On Tue, Mar 9, 2021 at 8:29 AM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Chuck,

Thanks for your e-mail.

From AC Log's menu options select Settings > Appearance > Colors & Fonts. Use the Select button for Change Main Form Font (Bearing, etc.), and choose the size and font which best suits your needs.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Mar 9, 2021 9:25 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Very small font in form

image.png
Chuck, K9PLX
----------