Version 7- "County" column adds extra space before the data

thekat858@...

I've only had a few digital contacts since upgrading to version 7, but it appears that there's an extra space being added before the county name.
I haven't made any other software changes (i.e. WSJT-X), so it's leading me to suspect it's ACL. I'll monitor to see if it is consistent.

Scott Davis

Hi,

Thanks for the report.  There were not any changes to the callbook lookup code aside from the Hamdb addition.  I have been operating FT8 quite a bit in testing and county lookups continue to work properly here, using QRZ for WSJT transferred QSOs.  Which lookup service are you using?