Version 7- "County" column adds extra space before the data

thekat858@...

I've only had a few digital contacts since upgrading to version 7, but it appears that there's an extra space being added before the county name.
I haven't made any other software changes (i.e. WSJT-X), so it's leading me to suspect it's ACL. I'll monitor to see if it is consistent.

Scott Davis

Hi,

Thanks for the report.  There were not any changes to the callbook lookup code aside from the Hamdb addition.  I have been operating FT8 quite a bit in testing and county lookups continue to work properly here, using QRZ for WSJT transferred QSOs.  Which lookup service are you using?

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Thu, May 13, 2021 11:19 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Version 7- "County" column adds extra space before the data

I've only had a few digital contacts since upgrading to version 7, but it appears that there's an extra space being added before the county name.
I haven't made any other software changes (i.e. WSJT-X), so it's leading me to suspect it's ACL. I'll monitor to see if it is consistent.