Version 7

RON ROSE

I successfully downloaded and installed version 7.

However when I try to download from LOTW, I get an error message
saying user name or password in incorrect. There have been no changes
to anything only new version. Have confirmed user and password are correct.

Any help!

Thanks

Ron
K6JTA

Ron Rose
CRMS
PHO: 805-237-3838
FAX: 805-237-3849
CEL: 805-610-5803

Scott Davis

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your e-mail. There were no code changes with the recent upgrade. Please clear out and retype your user name and password. Please see this FAQ here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q94

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ