Topics

Using the awards page.

Andrew Steen

I am trying to use the awards macro to find my totals for the various contacts.  Specifically, I have been doing a lot of FT8, and have worked pretty much all US and many countries.  The states box is only listing 20 states, even though i have confirmed contacts will all 50. Ditto with countries, and continents, hardly any listed. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks. Andrew K6STN

Scott Davis

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your e-mail. Here are a couple things to check:

- Make sure you don't have any additional filter criteria selected.

- Make sure all your QSOs are actually designated as FT8 and not some other mode value.

As a sanity check, you can enter DIG in the mode field of the Awards form and that will return all digital modes in your query.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ