Topics

Using older *.adi file

Bill

Hello all...haven't used my log book in a year or so but the AC LOG has been updating every so often....the last adi. file I have is from 2016 but I can't seem to import it without multiple errors including database sql errors???  Any help
Thanks
Bill
WA2JHS

Scott Davis

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you have run into trouble.  Please try entering a new contact.  If you get the same error, then your protection settings / software are clamping down on AC Log.  Giving AC Log, the file and folder path the proper permissions in your protection software will correct that.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Nov 29, 2020 5:20 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Using older *.adi file

Hello all...haven't used my log book in a year or so but the AC LOG has been updating every so often....the last adi. file I have is from 2016 but I can't seem to import it without multiple errors including database sql errors???  Any help
Thanks
Bill
WA2JHS

Bill

That didn’t do it....I could enter new entries.

On Nov 29, 2020, at 6:39 PM, Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you have run into trouble.  Please try entering a new contact.  If you get the same error, then your protection settings / software are clamping down on AC Log.  Giving AC Log, the file and folder path the proper permissions in your protection software will correct that.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

Thanks
Bill
WA2JHS

Scott Davis

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your follow up.  Go ahead and e-mail me your log file direct and I will try it here.

73, Scott
N3FJP

Sent: Mon, Nov 30, 2020 10:44 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Using older *.adi file

That didn’t do it....I could enter new entries.

On Nov 29, 2020, at 6:39 PM, Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi Bill,

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Thanks
Bill
WA2JHS