From: Jim Hamlin <Jhamlin2015@...>
Date: 1/31/21 14:38 (GMT-05:00)
To: n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Uploading my Winter Field Day Log

Hey there, 1st time contesting.  What's the best/easiest way to transfer my field day log to the required cabrillo format?  Never done this before.  I have the address to send it to, and I understand I have til 3/1 to submit it.  Thanx in advance for your help!

Scott Davis

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Kevin is correct, (thanks Kevin)!.  Details are here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q52

If you have any additional questions, I have lots of support for you on:

- Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page:  http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html  (the vast majority of commonly asked questions are answered right here).

- Our website help section:  http://www.n3fjp.com/help/index.html

- Our YouTube channel:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkxw9QX84F4tFyX8JavCOD3XVUS5Dsznw

And if you still have questions after reviewing all the resources above, please feel free to search the topics and / or e-mail us on our users support e-mail group:  https://groups.io/g/N3FJPSoftwareUsers

From: Jim Hamlin <Jhamlin2015@...>
Date: 1/31/21 14:38 (GMT-05:00)
To: n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io

Hey there, 1st time contesting.  What's the best/easiest way to transfer my field day log to the required cabrillo format?  Never done this before.  I have the address to send it to, and I understand I have til 3/1 to submit it.  Thanx in advance for your help!

Jim Hamlin

Thanx Kevin.  I will also need to add my club's call.  Will I be able to edit the cabrillo file once loaded?

Use the Cabrillo format. Ibelieve you go to file and write to Cabrillo.
               Kevin

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Hey there, 1st time contesting.  What's the best/easiest way to transfer my field day log to the required cabrillo format?  Never done this before.  I have the address to send it to, and I understand I have til 3/1 to submit it.  Thanx in advance for your help!

Scott Davis

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your follow up.  You can recreate the Cabrillo file with your Club Name, or edit the already created file.

Thanx Kevin.  I will also need to add my club's call.  Will I be able to edit the cabrillo file once loaded?

Use the Cabrillo format. Ibelieve you go to file and write to Cabrillo.
               Kevin

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Hey there, 1st time contesting.  What's the best/easiest way to transfer my field day log to the required cabrillo format?  Never done this before.  I have the address to send it to, and I understand I have til 3/1 to submit it.  Thanx in advance for your help!

Jim Hamlin

Many thanx Scott.  It's so simple, I should have just checked the menus.  Really enjoying your work.  I tried contacting you during wfd, but you had quite the pile up going!

Jim / W8JRH