Upgrade Feature

William Wagaman

Thanks much for the new Upgrade Feature Scott. Works Great 73 for now Bill N3GTY

K7GA

Ditto !  Every wonderful feature upgrade makes Scott’s logs that much more excellent and a pleasure to use.  Can’t even imagine the amount of required effort that goes into these changes.

73/Geoff K7GA

Sent from Geoff’s iPhone X

On Apr 1, 2021, at 07:14, William Wagaman <n3gty@...> wrote:

Thanks much for the new Upgrade Feature Scott. Works Great 73 for now Bill N3GTY

Scott Davis

Thanks so much for your kind words and encouragement Bill, Frank and all.  Kimberly, Chris and I really appreciate it!

It is a lot of effort, but it is a labor of love.

Ditto !  Every wonderful feature upgrade makes Scott’s logs that much more excellent and a pleasure to use.  Can’t even imagine the amount of required effort that goes into these changes.

73/Geoff K7GA

Sent from Geoff’s iPhone X

On Apr 1, 2021, at 07:14, William Wagaman <n3gty@...> wrote:

Thanks much for the new Upgrade Feature Scott. Works Great 73 for now Bill N3GTY

Tom - K5EIS

This update was ssssooooooo easy. This is how upgrades should be for all software. Great change Scott. Love it.

Scott Davis

Thanks so much for your kind words and encouragement Tom!