#updating computers #updating

deni

Hello All.

I am very soon upgrading my computer used for radio collective of programs.  I need to know specifically which files I need to move over from old to new so the changeover is painless.
Thanks
deni, WBØTAX

Mike Olbrisch

The best source of all things SCOTT - without interrupting Scott:
https://www.n3fjp.com/help/

In particular, you’ll want this one:

N3FJP's Amateur Radio Software

The HELP section should be the first place people look for answers.  Scott (and other volunteers) have put a lot of effort into answering most questions.  I wish more people would look there first and leave Scott more time on the keyboard writing software.

FOLKS – if you are good at some aspect of the programs and see a spot where it would help, please consider WRITING a HELP FILE to guide others.  When we share what we know, everyone benefits.

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.

An EXIT is really an ENTRANCE to someplace new.

I am very soon upgrading my computer used for radio collective of programs.  I need to know specifically which files I need to move over from old to new so the changeover is painless.

Thanks

deni, WBØTAX

Scott Davis

Thanks Mike, very true!

And the specific answer to Deni's question is here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q43

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ