#updating computers #updating

deni

Hello All.

I am very soon upgrading my computer used for radio collective of programs.  I need to know specifically which files I need to move over from old to new so the changeover is painless.
Thanks
deni, WBØTAX

Mike Olbrisch

The best source of all things SCOTT - without interrupting Scott:
https://www.n3fjp.com/help/

In particular, you’ll want this one:

N3FJP's Amateur Radio Software

The HELP section should be the first place people look for answers.  Scott (and other volunteers) have put a lot of effort into answering most questions.  I wish more people would look there first and leave Scott more time on the keyboard writing software.

FOLKS – if you are good at some aspect of the programs and see a spot where it would help, please consider WRITING a HELP FILE to guide others.  When we share what we know, everyone benefits.

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.

The canyons are calling, colorful and deep.  But I have promises to keep.

And miles to go still in my Jeep...   And miles to go still in my Jeep...

ADVENTURE:  The respectful pursuit of trouble.

An EXIT is really an ENTRANCE to someplace new.

-----Original Message-----
From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of deni
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 7:57 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] #updating computers

Hello All.

I am very soon upgrading my computer used for radio collective of programs.  I need to know specifically which files I need to move over from old to new so the changeover is painless.

Thanks

deni, WBØTAX

Scott Davis

Thanks Mike, very true!

And the specific answer to Deni's question is here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q43

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

Sent: Wed, May 12, 2021 10:14 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] #updating computers

The best source of all things SCOTT - without interrupting Scott:
https://www.n3fjp.com/help/

In particular, you’ll want this one:

The HELP section should be the first place people look for answers.  Scott (and other volunteers) have put a lot of effort into answering most questions.  I wish more people would look there first and leave Scott more time on the keyboard writing software.

FOLKS – if you are good at some aspect of the programs and see a spot where it would help, please consider WRITING a HELP FILE to guide others.  When we share what we know, everyone benefits.

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.

The canyons are calling, colorful and deep.  But I have promises to keep.
And miles to go still in my Jeep...   And miles to go still in my Jeep...

ADVENTURE:  The respectful pursuit of trouble.

An EXIT is really an ENTRANCE to someplace new.

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of deni
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 7:57 AM
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] #updating computers

Hello All.

Thanks
deni, WBØTAX