Update from 6.7?

Clint Talmadge

Not doing any digital, other than RTTY, I sat out all the recent upgrades. I see now that the 7.0 version is up and running, I want to go ahead and upgrade.

Since 6.7 does not have the automatic upgrade function, do I do it the way it used to be done?
Using the Control Panel "Delete a Program" to uninstall 6.7 and then, install 7.0?

Thanks
Clint - W5CPT -

Scott Davis

Hi Clint.

Thanks for your e-mail.  Yes, details are here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/upgradestepsaclog.html

Not doing any digital, other than RTTY, I sat out all the recent upgrades. I see now that the 7.0 version is up and running, I want to go ahead and upgrade.

Since 6.7 does not have the automatic upgrade function, do I do it the way it used to be done?
Using the Control Panel "Delete a Program" to uninstall 6.7 and then, install 7.0?

Thanks
Clint - W5CPT -

Clint Talmadge

All went well until I trid to log onto my favorite telnet host. I entered a different host and off it went.
Thanks again for the excellent software!
de W5CPT - Clint -