Update 6,9

RON ROSE

This afternoon when I opened AC Log, as indicated here before, I got the message that
an update was available. I clicked on the link, and everything proceeded as
correct. Got the Do You Want To Allow This Program-Affirmatech. Said yes.

Then got an error message telling me the update could not be completed because
there were competing programs open. Closed the three programs that were open
opened up AC Log again got the message that an update was available. Clicked download,
and everything went as it should. 6.9 now installed.

Ron

Ron Rose
CRMS
PHO: 805-237-3838
FAX: 805-237-3849
CEL: 805-610-5803

Scott Davis

Thanks for the report Ron.  I've not had any others like that.  Any indication what the competing programs were?

This afternoon when I opened AC Log, as indicated here before, I got
the message that
an update was available.  I clicked on the link, and everything proceeded as
correct.  Got the Do You Want To Allow This Program-Affirmatech.  Said yes.

Then got an error message telling me the update could not be completed because
there were competing programs open.  Closed the three programs that were open
opened up AC Log again got the message that an update was
available.  Clicked download,
and everything went as it should.  6.9 now installed.

Ron

Ron Rose
CRMS
PHO:  805-237-3838
FAX:  805-237-3849
CEL:  805-610-5803

RON ROSE

Scott

one of the programs was Delorme Street Atlas and one was Google Chrome.  Don't remember the third.

Ron

http://www.n3fjp.com