Update

Dan Morris

Okay, I got the notice to update yesterday and just clicked on the ‘X’ to quit that announcement. I did not click on the other one which I believe said to not notify me again. So, after several attempts to start the program and look for the ‘update’ announcement it is not popping up!! Nor can I find anywhere in the tabs to click on anything that says ‘Check for updates’ — Am I missing something?

Thanks

Dan Morris KZ3T
dbmorris315@gmail.com

I live to live for Him!

Scott Davis

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your e-mail.  You will find the upgrade steps here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/upgradestepsaclog.html

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Okay, I got the notice to update yesterday and just clicked on the ‘X’ to quit that announcement. I did not click on the other one which I believe said to not notify me again.  So, after several attempts to start the program and look for the ‘update’ announcement it is not popping up!!  Nor can I find anywhere in the tabs to click on anything that says ‘Check for updates’ — Am I missing something?

Thanks

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

Dan Morris