Update

Dan Morris

Okay, I got the notice to update yesterday and just clicked on the ‘X’ to quit that announcement. I did not click on the other one which I believe said to not notify me again. So, after several attempts to start the program and look for the ‘update’ announcement it is not popping up!! Nor can I find anywhere in the tabs to click on anything that says ‘Check for updates’ — Am I missing something?

Thanks

Dan Morris KZ3T
dbmorris315@gmail.com

I live to live for Him!

Scott Davis

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your e-mail.  You will find the upgrade steps here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/upgradestepsaclog.html

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Apr 2, 2021 5:42 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Update

Okay, I got the notice to update yesterday and just clicked on the ‘X’ to quit that announcement. I did not click on the other one which I believe said to not notify me again.  So, after several attempts to start the program and look for the ‘update’ announcement it is not popping up!!  Nor can I find anywhere in the tabs to click on anything that says ‘Check for updates’ — Am I missing something?

Thanks

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

Dan Morris

Thanks Scott - worked great! 

Dan Morris

I live to live for Him!

On Apr 2, 2021, at 5:54 PM, Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your e-mail.  You will find the upgrade steps here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/upgradestepsaclog.html

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Apr 2, 2021 5:42 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Update

Okay, I got the notice to update yesterday and just clicked on the ‘X’ to quit that announcement. I did not click on the other one which I believe said to not notify me again.  So, after several attempts to start the program and look for the ‘update’ announcement it is not popping up!!  Nor can I find anywhere in the tabs to click on anything that says ‘Check for updates’ — Am I missing something?

Thanks

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!