Topics

Unwanted spots showing up

Craig

Hi all,

On my dx spotting I have the  box Block CW checked, but I am still seeing CW spots come through.  This used to work, but in the last month or so it stopped.

Anyone else having issues with this?  Is there something else that needs to be checked or is it a glitch? 

Thanks
Craig
VK2KDP/KK2V

Scott Davis

Hi Craig,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Make sure you also block the Digital spots, which are in the CW sub band.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Mar 7, 2020 4:51 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Unwanted spots showing up

Hi all,

On my dx spotting I have the  box Block CW checked, but I am still seeing CW spots come through.  This used to work, but in the last month or so it stopped.

Anyone else having issues with this?  Is there something else that needs to be checked or is it a glitch? 

Thanks
Craig
VK2KDP/KK2V

Buzz Kutcher. K3GWK

Make sure you send a Tell Cluster command after you make your Band/Mode selections.

Buzz, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Craig

Thanks Scott,  I will see how that goes.

Craig 
VK2KDP

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 10:09 PM Scott Davis via Groups.Io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Craig,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Make sure you also block the Digital spots, which are in the CW sub band.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Mar 7, 2020 4:51 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Unwanted spots showing up

Hi all,

Thanks
Craig
VK2KDP/KK2V