Topics

Unwanted spots showing up

Craig

Hi all,

On my dx spotting I have the  box Block CW checked, but I am still seeing CW spots come through.  This used to work, but in the last month or so it stopped.

Anyone else having issues with this?  Is there something else that needs to be checked or is it a glitch?

Thanks
Craig
VK2KDP/KK2V

Scott Davis

Hi Craig,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Make sure you also block the Digital spots, which are in the CW sub band.

On my dx spotting I have the  box Block CW checked, but I am still seeing CW spots come through.  This used to work, but in the last month or so it stopped.

Anyone else having issues with this?  Is there something else that needs to be checked or is it a glitch?

Thanks
Craig
VK2KDP/KK2V

Buzz Kutcher. K3GWK

Make sure you send a Tell Cluster command after you make your Band/Mode selections.

73,

Buzz, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Craig

Thanks Scott,  I will see how that goes.

73
Craig
VK2KDP