Topics

Unintentional Logging

Anthony Castiglia

I discovered (by accident) that clicking anywhere in the blue box (see attached screen grab) will log a contact. Is there a way to disable this feature?

Thanks, Tony W2ASC

Fred K2DFC

Yes, don't do that.

Fred
K2DFC

Scott Davis

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your e-mail. That feature isn't user customizable. Sorry I don't have the answer you were hoping for.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ