Topics

True Blue DXers Club CQWW Logging Software

paul G0HEU

Hi

I have signed up for the TBDXC marathon and using the CQWW software, when I log the contact in AC log the export and import into CQWW software. It import fine but does dot give me the points. Is there a way to auto calculate the points per contact from an import ??

Thanks

Paul

G0HEU

Scott Davis

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Sorry, no, points are calculated on entry with the CQ WW software.

I'm sorry I didn't have the answer that you were hoping for.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Feb 5, 2021 2:27 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] True Blue DXers Club CQWW Logging Software

Hi

I have signed up for the TBDXC marathon and using the CQWW software, when I log the contact in AC log the export and import into CQWW software. It import fine but does dot give me the points. Is there a way to auto calculate the points per contact from an import ??

Thanks
Paul
G0HEU

paul G0HEU

Worth asking the question

It could have been something I missed

Never mind

thanks

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io [mailto:N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io] On Behalf Of Scott Davis via groups.io
Sent: 05 February 2021 19:33
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] True Blue DXers Club CQWW Logging Software

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Sorry, no, points are calculated on entry with the CQ WW software.

I'm sorry I didn't have the answer that you were hoping for.

Enjoy!

73, Scott

N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Fri, Feb 5, 2021 2:27 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] True Blue DXers Club CQWW Logging Software

Hi

Thanks

Paul

G0HEU

George Davenport

Paul
My work around is to have both logs open. I open ACLog for daily contacts, then open the WW log and let it run secondary. with no rig control. If I get a contact entered into my AC Log that is applicable to the True Blue contest, I simply enter it right after entering it into the AC Log. I also have DX Spotting running in both logs. If my QSO was with a spotted station it's just a matter of a few clicks as the WW log will enter the Call and band with jusyt a click. Hopes this helps.
--
George-- KM4ODS

paul G0HEU

Hi George

Thanks that is what I am doing for normal contacts, but when I work a ssb contest with lots of contacts in a contest log I can import no problems just no score. I have to manually edit every contact with the points

Thanks

Paul

G0HEU

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io [mailto:N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io] On Behalf Of George Davenport
Sent: 06 February 2021 11:36
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] True Blue DXers Club CQWW Logging Software

Paul
My work around is to have both logs open. I open ACLog for daily contacts, then open the WW log and let it run secondary. with no rig control. If I get a contact entered into my AC Log that is applicable to the True Blue contest, I simply enter it right after entering it into the AC Log. I also have DX Spotting running in both logs. If my QSO was with a spotted station it's just a matter of a few clicks as the WW log will enter the Call and band with jusyt a click. Hopes this helps.
--
George-- KM4ODS