From: Michael Jones <mjlexus@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Nov 26, 2020 11:14 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Transmitting

When I startup n3fjp software it transmits from ic7610 and I have to close program to release the transmit.

Michael Jones

That worked now the polling reads only unprocessed and converted lines. Frequency and mode are blank

On Nov 26, 2020, at 11:21 AM, Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Click Settings > Rig Interface and select None from the power options.  If you are using the USB connection, you don't need to enable any power options.

Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving!

When I startup n3fjp software it transmits from ic7610 and I have to close program to release the transmit.

Michael Jones

Scott enjoy your holiday. This can wait. Thank you.

On Nov 26, 2020, at 11:28 AM, Michael Jones <mjlexus@...> wrote:

That worked now the polling reads only unprocessed and converted lines. Frequency and mode are blank

On Nov 26, 2020, at 11:21 AM, Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Click Settings > Rig Interface and select None from the power options.  If you are using the USB connection, you don't need to enable any power options.

Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving!

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

When I startup n3fjp software it transmits from ic7610 and I have to close program to release the transmit.

Scott Davis

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your follow up.  Here are the working settings for my 7610 here:

Capture.JPG

When I startup n3fjp software it transmits from ic7610 and I have to close program to release the transmit.

Donald R Beck

Oh give it a rest. It’s thanksgiving!!!!

DR Beck
Toolbox Productions,Inc.

On Nov 26, 2020, at 08:28, Michael Jones <mjlexus@...> wrote:

That worked now the polling reads only unprocessed and converted lines. Frequency and mode are blank

On Nov 26, 2020, at 11:21 AM, Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Click Settings > Rig Interface and select None from the power options.  If you are using the USB connection, you don't need to enable any power options.

Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving!

When I startup n3fjp software it transmits from ic7610 and I have to close program to release the transmit.

Pat Whelton

Hey Toolbox.  When you gonna get a call?