Topics

Transferring Logs

Jim Hamlin

How can I transfer my AC winter field day log to my main log?  I did export it to a cibrillo file format before closing it, and I still have that.

Scott Davis

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Please see this FAQ and short video here:

How do I transfer my contest contacts to AC Log and specify the correct mode that LoTW and QRZ will accept?

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q6

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ
www.n3fjp.com

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Feb 11, 2021 2:52 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Transferring Logs

How can I transfer my AC winter field day log to my main log?  I did export it to a cibrillo file format before closing it, and I still have that.

Jim Hamlin

Thanx Kimberly, no

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Transferring Logs

Hi Jim,

How do I transfer my contest contacts to AC Log and specify the correct mode that LoTW and QRZ will accept?

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ
www.n3fjp.com

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

Jim Hamlin

Thanx Kimberly, now all I have to do is to find my Winter Field day log, if I still have it.
Should be in my backup files?

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...>

Hi Jim,

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ
www.n3fjp.com

Larry Banks

Hi Jim,

Just open up your Winter FD contest SW – it should load correctly.  Then you can transfer the log via ADIF.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021 15:14

Thanx Kimberly, now all I have to do is to find my Winter Field day log, if I still have it.

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Please see this FAQ and short video here:

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ
www.n3fjp.com

Lou Everett, Sr. <loueverettsr@...>

Export to an .adif and then import the a.adif to AClog.

Lou WA5LOU

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 2:52 PM Jim Hamlin <Jhamlin2015@...> wrote:

Jim Hamlin

Thanx Larry, appreciate your help!

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of Larry Banks via groups.io <larryb.w1dyj@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021 3:21 PM

Hi Jim,

Just open up your Winter FD contest SW – it should load correctly.  Then you can transfer the log via ADIF.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021 15:14

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Please see this FAQ and short video here:

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ
www.n3fjp.com

Jim Hamlin

Thanx Lou, piece of cake!

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of Lou Everett, Sr. <loueverettsr@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021 3:37 PM

Export to an .adif and then import the a.adif to AClog.

Lou WA5LOU

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 2:52 PM Jim Hamlin <Jhamlin2015@...> wrote: