Topics

Transfering files

dlb@...

I need to transfer my callsign startup graphic from my old computer to my new one.  Also, how do I find and transfer format from old to new computer?
Dennis W5DLB

Scott Davis

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your e-mail.  These FAQs will get you going:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q43

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q39