From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mel Marcus
Sent: Wednesday, November 4, 2020 10:21 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Transfer of QSO from contest logs th ACL vis API

Awhile ago someone suggested that i could transfer contest logs to the ACL via API. I never got a response on how to do. currently i export and adif file from the contest software to the desktop, then i import the adif file into ACL. if there is and easier why, I would appreciate the procedure.

Mel NE9A

Mel Marcus

I already do that, but was told there is a simpler way doing it via API, the export import method has not failed me.

Mel
NE9A

From: "Frank MacKenzie-Lamb" <maclamb@...>
Date: Thu, November 05, 2020 11:51 am
To: <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>

How about just sampling doing an export on one and import on the other.  MUCH simpler

Frank
NG1I

Awhile ago someone suggested that i could transfer contest logs to the ACL via API. I never got a response on how to do. currently i export and adif file from the contest software to the desktop, then i import the adif file into ACL. if there is and easier why, I would appreciate the procedure.

Mel NE9A

Bill Grover

The API is even simpler.  Choose it from the menu, complete the mode translation screen and the transfer is done.

‘73

Bill, N3EYF