Topics

Transfer of QSO from contest logs th ACL vis API

Mel Marcus

Awhile ago someone suggested that i could transfer contest logs to the ACL via API. I never got a response on how to do. currently i export and adif file from the contest software to the desktop, then i import the adif file into ACL. if there is and easier why, I would appreciate the procedure.

Mel NE9A

Scott Davis

Hi Mel,

Thanks for your e-mail.  You'll find that FAQ here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q6

Awhile ago someone suggested that i could transfer contest logs to the ACL via API. I never got a response on how to do. currently i export and adif file from the contest software to the desktop, then i import the adif file into ACL. if there is and easier why, I would appreciate the procedure.

Mel NE9A

Mel Marcus

Scott

Thanks for the quick response. I will try that next contest. I am fairly new to contesting, you can verify it by my scores, but one thing I would like to see is a translation of the contest name ( maybe from the popular wa7bnm site) to the proper n3fjp module and even maybe another column that indicates what the contest indicator is. It is easy with a state qso party but when I hear WEA WES FOC I have no idea what contest they are talking about. I think this would help cut down on the questions of what contest software should I use. the best place to access it would be from the n3fjp home page.

Mel
NE9A

Thanks for your e-mail.  You'll find that FAQ here: