time on fonction

VE9VIC...Rino

Maybe it' there but I did not find it, say I type N3FJP in the call box(or click on the dx page to get the call sign)
then I get all the information available, but for some reason, pile up etc... it take 5 minute before I can get N3FJP
when I log the contact
instead of changing the time in the time on box,before logging the contact, a little box inside the time box could be checked to log
the contact using the computer time at this moment instead of the time that was there when I look at
the information 5 minute ago.
--
TS590SG, 100 Watts, off center fed dipole.

73, Rino
VE9VIC

Scott Davis

Hi Rino,

Thanks for your e-mail. Either click the blue Time On label above the entry field or simply clear the existing Time On value and press Enter to update to the current time.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Maybe it' there but I did not find it, say I type N3FJP in the call box(or click on the dx page to get the call sign)
then I get all the information available, but for some reason, pile up etc... it take 5 minute before I can get N3FJP
when I log the contact
instead of changing the time in the time on box,before logging the contact, a little box inside the time box could be checked to log
the contact using the computer time at this moment instead of the time that was there when I look at
the information 5 minute ago.
--
TS590SG, 100 Watts, off center fed dipole.

73, Rino
VE9VIC

VE9VIC...Rino

OMG so simple, thanks.