Thank you Scott for your reply and we all appreciate the hard work to get 120 contest logs available for us all

Walter Egenmaier

I love working with your logs because they simplify the logging process and calculate my points automatically and convert to the form needed.
Thanks for pointing out the differences and why  using the ACL  and trying to adapt it to a contest that doesn't have your log specifically completed will typically not work.
I hadn't thought of all the nuances with points, multipliers, etc.
Thanks for all the hard work.
Walt
WB4ZUT

--
Walter H. Egenmaier, O.D
EyeCare Consultants
Evansville, IN 47708
(812) 426-2020 Phone
(812) 426-2828 Fax

Scott Davis

Hi Walt,

Thanks so much for your kind words. We greatly appreciate it!

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Mar 18, 2021 2:54 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Thank you Scott for your reply and we all appreciate the hard work to get 120 contest logs available for us all

I love working with your logs because they simplify the logging process and calculate my points automatically and convert to the form needed.
Thanks for pointing out the differences and why  using the ACL  and trying to adapt it to a contest that doesn't have your log specifically completed will typically not work.
I hadn't thought of all the nuances with points, multipliers, etc.
Thanks for all the hard work.
Walt
WB4ZUT

--
Walter H. Egenmaier, O.D
EyeCare Consultants
Evansville, IN 47708
(812) 426-2020 Phone
(812) 426-2828 Fax