Topics

Telnet problem

n3nz Noel

Hi all;

I am using ve7cc software when click on control D I see the DX spots rolling. So I click on control E band map opens up but I don't see any spots to click on to transfer  to ACL 6.6. Appreciate any help.

73, Noel (OM) N3NZ

n3nz Noel

I got it working now vertically. another question, How do I widen the prefix area to include the entire call

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 11:50 AM n3nz Noel via Groups.Io <n3nz=n3nz.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all;

I am using ve7cc software when click on control D I see the DX spots rolling. So I click on control E band map opens up but I don't see any spots to click on to transfer  to ACL 6.6. Appreciate any help.

73, Noel (OM) N3NZ

Scott Davis

Hi Noel,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Make sure you don't have any filters enabled (More Filtering from the DX Spotting set up form).  Also make sure that you are on a band where spots are currently being posted.

Lots more details on how the band map works are here: