Suggestion - Add a List QSOs with unconfirmed Grids

Paul AC9O

I had asked about this some time ago and was wondering if you had considered this for a future release. Same logic as for countries and states.

Grid chasers, especially on VHF, UHF and Satellites could use this feature. I am currently doing this manually and it's easy to miss one.

Thanks for your consideration.

73
Paul, AC9O

Scott Davis

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and suggestions Paul.  We really appreciate it!

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

I had asked about this some time ago and was wondering if you had considered this for a future release. Same logic as for countries and states.

Grid chasers, especially on VHF, UHF and Satellites could use this feature. I am currently doing this manually and it's easy to miss one.

Thanks for your consideration.

73
Paul, AC9O

Fred K2DFC

Just for the sake of discussion. Where would the grid list come from? QRZ? Those are not always accurate. I've come across many locations no where near the actual location of the operator. Some are in the center of the town corresponding to a mailing address. I looked up one call that was shown to be in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Then you have special events like 13 Colonies. One call used by many stations. No accurate grid there. Only way I see to do this is to ask the OP for the grid and insert it manually.

Fred
K2DFC

Scott Davis

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your thoughts.  There is no need for discussion.  This will work just like the States and Countries unconfirmed QSO lists that AC Log already provides, pulled directly from your log, so there is no database necessary.

In short, if the grid is in your log, but not confirmed on any QSO record, it will make the list.