Topics

suggest logger for new contest EUDXCC

David Latour

what logger would you suggest for this new contest, Steve?

https://eudxcc.altervista.org/eu-dx-contest/
--
David VE4DL

Scott Davis

Hi David,

Thanks for your e-mail.  You'll find that FAQ here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q73

If you have any additional questions, I have lots of support for you on:

- Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page:  http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html  (the vast majority of commonly asked questions are answered right here).

- Our website help section:  http://www.n3fjp.com/help/index.html

- Our YouTube channel:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkxw9QX84F4tFyX8JavCOD3XVUS5Dsznw

And if you still have questions after reviewing all the resources above, please feel free to search the topics and / or e-mail us on our users support e-mail group:  https://groups.io/g/N3FJPSoftwareUsers