Suggest Feature Addition: Expand Recent Contacts (Listed Items)

Fred, W9KEY

Hi Scott - In addition to the existing "Last 50" or "ALL" buttons (top right of main screen), I'd like to have a few more options - perhaps "Last 100", "Last 250", and even maybe "Last 1000".

I'm still a pretty new ham - 3 years now - but approaching 16,000 contacts my Win 10 shack computer is running a pretty old AMD-A10-5700 processor.  I often want to look back farther than only the Last 50 records, but selecting "ALL" results in a 12 second update delay - which will only get worse as my database grows in size.  Having a few more options would sure be nice!

Thanks for considering my request.
73 ..... Fred,  W9KEY

Mike Seguin

Under List
Select Set List Default Count

Mike

On 7/21/2021 5:05 PM, Fred, W9KEY wrote:
Hi Scott - In addition to the existing "Last 50" or "ALL" buttons (top right of main screen), I'd like to have a few more options - perhaps "Last 100", "Last 250", and even maybe "Last 1000".
I'm still a pretty new ham - 3 years now - but approaching 16,000 contacts my Win 10 shack computer is running a pretty old AMD-A10-5700 processor.  I often want to look back farther than only the Last 50 records, but selecting "ALL" results in a 12 second update delay - which will only get worse as my database grows in size.  Having a few more options would sure be nice!
Thanks for considering my request.
73 ..... Fred,  W9KEY
Mike, N1JEZ
"A closed mouth gathers no feet"

Larry Banks

Hi Fred,

You can change the “Last 50” to whatever you wish.  I keep mine at “Last 500.”

LIST >> Set List Default Count.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 17:05
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Suggest Feature Addition: Expand Recent Contacts (Listed Items)

Hi Scott - In addition to the existing "Last 50" or "ALL" buttons (top right of main screen), I'd like to have a few more options - perhaps "Last 100", "Last 250", and even maybe "Last 1000".

I'm still a pretty new ham - 3 years now - but approaching 16,000 contacts my Win 10 shack computer is running a pretty old AMD-A10-5700 processor.  I often want to look back farther than only the Last 50 records, but selecting "ALL" results in a 12 second update delay - which will only get worse as my database grows in size.  Having a few more options would sure be nice!

Thanks for considering my request.
73 ..... Fred,  W9KEY

Fred, W9KEY

Thanks Larry & Mike!!

Can't believe I never noticed that!
Still might be nice to have a couple more option buttons for faster selection, but I've just set mine to 500 and will see how that works.

73 ..... Fred,  W9KEY