Successful Upload of ARRL SSB DX Contest Logs

Mupanga Mwanakatwe <mupangam@...>

Good morning Sir.

I am pleased to inform you that I managed to import my contest logs into N3FJP from HRD, and subsequently exported the Cabrillo file which I have now uploaded on the ARRL Contest Portal.

Many thanks for the assistance.

Warm regards from sunny Zambia and do keep well and keep safe!!

Mupanga (9J2MM) 

On Friday, 12 March 2021, 03:16:20 GMT+2, W5DET <w5det@...> wrote:

I assumed that it would be a straight-forward matter to export the contest logs from HRD in Cabrillo format, and thereafter submit them for o the ARRL online portal, as a Cabrillo file.

In order to produce a cabrillo file, it must be created in the contest program.  You will need to (and can) import the ADIF file into the ARRL DX contest program and not ACLog.

73, Doug Thompson, W5DET

Scott Davis

Hi Mupanga,

Thanks for the good report!

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io <n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io>; N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Cc: Mupanga Mwanakatwe <mupangam@...>
Sent: Fri, Mar 12, 2021 1:29 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Successful Upload of ARRL SSB DX Contest Logs

Good morning Sir.

I am pleased to inform you that I managed to import my contest logs into N3FJP from HRD, and subsequently exported the Cabrillo file which I have now uploaded on the ARRL Contest Portal.

Many thanks for the assistance.

Warm regards from sunny Zambia and do keep well and keep safe!!

Mupanga (9J2MM) 

On Friday, 12 March 2021, 03:16:20 GMT+2, W5DET <w5det@...> wrote:

I assumed that it would be a straight-forward matter to export the contest logs from HRD in Cabrillo format, and thereafter submit them for o the ARRL online portal, as a Cabrillo file.

In order to produce a cabrillo file, it must be created in the contest program.  You will need to (and can) import the ADIF file into the ARRL DX contest program and not ACLog.

73, Doug Thompson, W5DET