Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2021 10:29
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Submitting Spot for last QSO in AC Log

OK, I may be missing something. In most of the Contest logs there is a "Spot Last" capability or button to spot your last QSO. Is this capability available on the ACLog? If I want to spot I have to go to DX Spotting under Settings and then spot the QSO...
--
George-- KM4ODS

George Davenport

Larry, Your post made me check and I found it...It was disabled. I knew it had to be something simple....
George-- KM4ODS

Larry Banks

Hi George,

Glad to hear.  Sometimes I get lucky!  Smile

Larry / W1DYJ

Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2021 11:07

Larry, Your post made me check and I found it...It was disabled. I knew it had to be something simple....
George-- KM4ODS

Patrick Hung

To follow up on spotting - where does the station get spotted to (RBN?) once that button is clicked?

Patrick, W6AJR

Scott Davis

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your follow up.  When you click Spot Last, the spot is sent to the Telnet host you connected to when you clicked Settings > DX Spotting > Configure.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ