Topics

Submitting Spot for last QSO in AC Log

George Davenport

OK, I may be missing something. In most of the Contest logs there is a "Spot Last" capability or button to spot your last QSO. Is this capability available on the ACLog? If I want to spot I have to go to DX Spotting under Settings and then spot the QSO...
--
George-- KM4ODS

Larry Banks

Hi George,

On my ACLog there is a “Spot Last” button right below the “Grid” and “Name” windows and to the right of “Log Contact.”  Unfortunately, as I have been using ACLog for a  long time,  I can’t remember if this is a default or if I put the button there.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2021 10:29
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Submitting Spot for last QSO in AC Log

OK, I may be missing something. In most of the Contest logs there is a "Spot Last" capability or button to spot your last QSO. Is this capability available on the ACLog? If I want to spot I have to go to DX Spotting under Settings and then spot the QSO...
--
George-- KM4ODS

George Davenport

Larry, Your post made me check and I found it...It was disabled. I knew it had to be something simple....
--
George-- KM4ODS

Larry Banks

Hi George,

Glad to hear.  Sometimes I get lucky!  Smile

Larry / W1DYJ

Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2021 11:07
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Submitting Spot for last QSO in AC Log

Larry, Your post made me check and I found it...It was disabled. I knew it had to be something simple....
--
George-- KM4ODS

Patrick Hung

To follow up on spotting - where does the station get spotted to (RBN?) once that button is clicked?
--

Patrick, W6AJR

Scott Davis

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your follow up.  When you click Spot Last, the spot is sent to the Telnet host you connected to when you clicked Settings > DX Spotting > Configure.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Mar 3, 2021 11:07 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Submitting Spot for last QSO in AC Log

To follow up on spotting - where does the station get spotted to (RBN?) once that button is clicked?
--

Patrick, W6AJR