Topics

submitting logslogs

Ric Martin

Just got started with computer logging, I cannot see how one uploads winter field day logs to arrl ? or any where else,,  Tnx in advance, Ric, VE7CUP

Scott Davis

Hi Ric,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Please follow these step by step instructions here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q52

The WFD submittal address is:

wfda@...