From: Peter AA2VG <Petersdeluca@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Feb 19, 2021 4:26 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] spotting with N3FJP program

I have been using N3FJP for years. Yesterday and today after calling CQ in the CW mode I noticed that I came up in the spotting window multiple times. My N3FJP is set to "dxspots.com". I routinely come up on the reverse beacon network but it has never come over to my spot window. Is this a new feature? Am I the only one seeing the spots or is it also going to the DX cluster? Is there a setting for this? I have attached two pictures of what I saw after calling CQ on 40 meters.   Thanks.
73
Peter
AA2VG

Lee Sawkins

If you don't want to see spots of your own call send the command SET/NoOwn to the DX Cluster.

Lee VE7CC