Spots

JoAnn Donaldson

I seem to be spotted from time to time. When I look at the window at the bottom of ACLog is almost always says CW. If I open the Spots Config Window, I see the same spot but it says FT8. So how come the window at the bottom of the screen doesn't show the correct Mode?

JoAnn

AB8YZ

Scott Davis

Hi JoAnn,

Thanks for your e-mail. Mode is derived from frequency and not based on any comments. One option for you if you wish to display digital mode, from the menu options select Settings > DX Spotting > Configure > More filtering. On the form that displays, select the option to Display digital modes.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: AC Log Group <n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Mar 18, 2021 10:13 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Spots

I seem to be spotted from time to time. When I look at the window at the bottom of ACLog is almost always says CW. If I open the Spots Config Window, I see the same spot but it says FT8. So how come the window at the bottom of the screen doesn't show the correct Mode?

JoAnn
AB8YZ