Spots

JoAnn Donaldson

I seem to be spotted from time to time. When I look at the window at the bottom of ACLog is almost always says CW. If I open the Spots Config Window, I see the same spot but it says FT8. So how come the window at the bottom of the screen doesn't show the correct Mode?

JoAnn

AB8YZ

Scott Davis

Hi JoAnn,

Thanks for your e-mail. Mode is derived from frequency and not based on any comments. One option for you if you wish to display digital mode, from the menu options select Settings > DX Spotting > Configure > More filtering. On the form that displays, select the option to Display digital modes.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ