Topics

setting up on Kenwood TS 570SG #setup

FRANK BROWN

ok I did a loop test on usb to serial cable and got back same message that I sent. That tells me that the problem is in the radio or it's settings. I thought all I had to do in radio was set baud rateĀ  and stop bit. What am I missing?
--
KF4XY

Lou Everett, Sr. <loueverettsr@...>

Needs to be set to match in your computer and radio.

Lou WA5LOU

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 9:58 AM FRANK BROWN <francoind@...> wrote:
ok I did a loop test on usb to serial cable and got back same message that I sent. That tells me that the problem is in the radio or it's settings. I thought all I had to do in radio was set baud rateĀ  and stop bit. What am I missing?
--
KF4XY

FRANK BROWN

computer and radio settings do match
--
KF4XY

Gary Woods

On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 10:23:08 -0500, you wrote:

Needs to be set to match in your computer and radio.
Lou WA5LOU
And don't forget that if you change comm settings in the 590 and exit
the menu, you have to power cycle the radio for the changes to "take."
--
Gary Woods O- K2AHC Public keys at home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic, or get 0x1D64A93D via keyserver
fingerprint = E2 6F 50 93 7B C7 F3 CA 1F 8B 3C C0 B0 28 68